Want to host a party but have a small space – here are some tips to help keep things simple and still fun for the kids!
1. Clear the area! Move any excess furniture, make sure the area is clean.
2. Essentials First! Establish an area for food and drinks as a priority. If there is room, use some cushions on the floor as a sitting area.
3. Keep decorations simple! 3. Keep guests’ belongings out of the area to avoid ground clutter.
4. Prevent Cabin fever – open windows / turn on the air conditioning
5. Keep the guest list small – obvs, invite a comfortable number to enjoy the space and not be overcrowded.
**This blog was in no way endorsed or sponsored**